Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Thoughts After Hearing the Election Results

I’m just devastated.
America you have let me down. I thought you were better than that. If you voted for Obama than you too have let me down. You voted for the most unconstitutional president in U.S. history. You have no clue about politics or the role of Government. You helped to ruin my beloved country and for that reason I can never look at you the same. We are on the path to becoming a social
ist country and if you can’t see that you are ignorant and close minded.
You are not entitled to birth control, healthcare, college grants, or anything else! The American dream has to be earned. It is not something that can be given away.
The parallelisms to what Obama is doing here and what Hitler did in Germany are shocking. Obama will join with the U.N. and make guns illegal in this country. Without the 2nd Amendment there is no hope for America. The Government can and WILL tell people what to do. We will become a Police State and people will live in fear of their Government.
The economy will collapse and small businesses will begin to shut down across the country. For all you college students out there, the money you get for school will do you no good when you graduate because we will be in the worst job market ever.
I will sit and watch while my county falls, knowing that there is nothing I can do to stop it from happening. Four more years of Obama will be our undoing. My only goal in life is to get married and have kids and now I fear for their future more than anything else. If you think I’m crazy then look in the mirror and you will see who the real extremist is. The so called Rev. Jeremiah Wright said that God should damn America. Well sorry Rev. Wright but Barack Obama is going to beat Him to it.
God Bless America. We need it now more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment